Federn Brand

After the foundation of Federn Brand in 1922 in Lippstadt, the headquarters was transferred to Anröchte in 1972. The plant in Erwitte was acquired in 2005.

The headquarters, sales and quality management are located in Anröchte, as well as the central development of the BRAND GROUP and the production area’s for all three divisions. The production plant Erwitte specialises in applications for the automotive industry.

Federn Brand supplies to customers of various markets worldwide, specialising in the automotive, door and gate, white goods, agricultural, electrical and fittings industry, as well as the equipment and machine construction markets.

Contact

Federn Brand

Brand KG

Völlinghauser Straße 44

D-59609 Anröchte 

Fon: +49(2947)889-0